Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A hosted by Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn!  So link up and get to answering these question!  This week's questions are from Seriously Shawn.
Photobucket

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
Well to be honest, i really cant remember any pick up  lines anyone has used on me. Im guessing i wasnt' attractive for them too? Oh wait, i got one..once i was at the mall with my little boy, and some creep came up and said "Would u like a father with that baby" LIKE SERIOUSLY. NO. I.DO.NOT, creep huh? i politely told him, no thanks im engaged to HIS REAL FATHER
{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
Thursday because one more day till the weekend, and my favorite day is Sunday, i love to chill at home, maybe catch a Lifetime flick, maybe head to the lake? Fish? Cookout? or just sleep all day....(in my dreams on the sleep part)
{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
 atleast EIGHT hours, maybe 6, thats pushing it..i love my sleep.

{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
yes, anything NSync, Backstreet Boys or 98 degrees, reminds me of being with my Best friend, Tori, haning out laughing, singing, dancing, fighting over which member we are gonna marry and which one is singing about us. i miss those jr high days...Miss u "T"

{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Honestly, there is a few. Nail polish(go figure) My husband, son, and being able to enjoy life to the fulliest.

2 comments:

  1. Nail polish is a fact of life! Like purses and shoes and chapstick and girl shouldn't feel guilty at all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.