Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who Am I?

Who Am I.....


I am...25 years old, and love getting older and wiser

I want...to fly on a airplane!!

I have...a two year old son who goes by, Slayde Alan 

I wish..i could paint canvas

I hate...people who consume there lives with drama, and backstabbers

I fear...the death of loved ones

I hear...what goes around comes around. 

I search...for confidence

I wonder...what my life will bring me each day

I regret...i have non, all my mistakes in life made me who i am.

I love...my family and friends

I ache...when i watch the Casey Anthony trial

I always...obsess over the little things at home.

I usually...love to be with my Son.

I am not...afraid to be who I AM. 

I dance...when I hear anything......love too dance.

I sing...my heart out (when i know the song)

I never...go to bed mad at my Hubs.

I sometimes...catch myself gossiping...(then i realize, im BETTER then that.)

I cry...when my heart hurts

I am not always...happy to be at work, but who is?

I lose...EVERYTHING!!(this is an understand here)

I am confused...when i cant figure out a crossword puzzle.

I need...to be more ORGANIZED! 

I should...never give up on my goals

Who Are You?


1 comment:

  1. you haven't been on an airplane?!? GIRL! What a great excuse for a vacation, huh?!?

    and I also agree with you on the casey anthony trial, it is awful and I bet we will never know what happened to that poor little girl. I do think the mom did it though.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.