Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday.

Getting to know me a liittle more is always great, i would also like to get to know ya'll more.


So this weekend i did a little iTunes shopping and got some new tunes.




here is some i purchased to let yah know what on my IPod.





Maybe u dont wanna know ok? but maybe some of u are.

Sometimes knowing what someone listens too is a better way of getting to know them. ;)



Artist &Title:
Pistol Annies: Hell on Heels
Goo Goo Dolls: Slide
Foreigner: Hot Blooded
Gorillaz: Feel Good Inc.
Alanis Morissette: You Oughta Know
Candle Box: Far Behind
Fall Out Boy: Sugar We're Going Down
Fall Out Boy: A Little Less Sixteen Candles..
Kanye West: Heard Em' Say
Kanye West: All falls down
Josh Abbott- My Texas (got this song from this fellow texan's blog. check her out.)

Whats YOUR favorite Jam? I NEED more songs,
because music needs to be more in my life. (my antenne on my car broke D':

Holla!!
xox
Amies

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the Josh Abbott band song on her blog too. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now!!! Where the hell is britney spears on that list? Girl, not sure we can be friends if you don't listen to Miz B.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.