Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday.

Getting to know me a liittle more is always great, i would also like to get to know ya'll more.


So this weekend i did a little iTunes shopping and got some new tunes.




here is some i purchased to let yah know what on my IPod.





Maybe u dont wanna know ok? but maybe some of u are.

Sometimes knowing what someone listens too is a better way of getting to know them. ;)



Artist &Title:
Pistol Annies: Hell on Heels
Goo Goo Dolls: Slide
Foreigner: Hot Blooded
Gorillaz: Feel Good Inc.
Alanis Morissette: You Oughta Know
Candle Box: Far Behind
Fall Out Boy: Sugar We're Going Down
Fall Out Boy: A Little Less Sixteen Candles..
Kanye West: Heard Em' Say
Kanye West: All falls down
Josh Abbott- My Texas (got this song from this fellow texan's blog. check her out.)

Whats YOUR favorite Jam? I NEED more songs,
because music needs to be more in my life. (my antenne on my car broke D':

Holla!!
xox
Amies