Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

what im loving...

hey there today im linking up with Jaime for her "What im Loving Wednesday"

here are a few things im loving this awesome wednesday!


Im loving; that every time i turn on the TV its either on Sprout or Disney Channel,
love my little man. muah

 Im loving; That a couple we are great friends with recently moved back to our hometown!!!
Yay for Jason, Sam and Emma!

Im loving; that they made a Winnie the Pooh movie,
 when i was little i was in love with that sweet Pooh Bear

Im loving; that as i sit here and type my little monster is in my lap, telling me
he wants to type and wants sponge bob right now!

im loving: how slayde says tv, couch, and color...
he emphazives cooooooouuch and cOUlor. so cute. love that boy.

im loving; PINTEREST!! but if only i can figure out how to drag a pin to my blog, fb, etc...
its prolly not that hard but i cant seem to figure it out!!!

what ARE YOU LOVING????

LINK up.

4 comments:

  1. Great list today! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list! i also love that they made a winnie the pooh movie! hes so cute!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for having friends around! and that the Disney Channel is always on (it's the simple things!) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took my nephew to see Winnie the Pooh on Saturday! And omg just noticed my button on your blog, you just made my day! So flattering.

    Have a great weekend Amy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.