Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Meatloaf


Well i wanted to show u girls my crockpot Meatloaf i made, and tell u a story after about dirtroading.


 We start out with
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
-1 bell pepper
- 1 16 oz can of diced tomatos
- 1 8oz can of Tomato Sauce
a cup or half cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
S&P and couple shakes of red pepper flakes
oh and 1 egg.



ADD meat and seasonings




combined egg and bell pep



make into two big balls or however many ur serving for.


add the tomato sauce and diced tomatos, i used the rest of the bell peps and put them in there with.



this is what it looked like dunzo it may not look the best.

BUT LET.ME.TELL.YOU

here it is on the plate



and me so happy to have my mac n cheese and meatloaf.
it was AWESOME!! so delish..



1 comment:

  1. Yum! My hubby loves (my) meatloaf. My mom taught me how to make it - it's almost the exact same as yours! I've never tried it in the crockpot. I usually cook it in a bread loaf pan.

    What about the story about dirtroading? I wanna hear that too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.