Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

You know what really grinds my gears?

YEAH I know two blog post in one day
SO.SUE.ME.
i just might do another just because im being crazy today.

watch out AMY is cray cray today ;)

So recently in this small town i called home-
which contains more DRAMA then the Real Housewives..
(whichever one u choose)

So recently someone texted me yesterday some things and it
has brought to my attention that I'm
being blamed for posting a forum on a website

(you know what else grinds my gears after she texted me
i  had tried to call her to talk like adults in this matter. well she ignored me twice.)


this website is in ever city. all u do is type in your zip code and BAM
there it is everything -
what people do on this website is either
1. air out peoples dirty laundry- (with a user name none of us not knowing who did it)
2. Criticize people.
3. talk trash once again with a hidden identity
4. i don't know what people in your town talk about but people in my town
mostly use it to talk trash, write mean things about people etc.

well recently a friend whom i went to school with texted me yesterday asking me
if i was the one who wrote on "topix"
SERIOUSLY?
no.i.GREW.UP.
are we still in HIGH SCHOOL? 
AND if i wanted to say something about your damn photography biz i would say it to your face or over a text/phone WHATEVER.

I hate it when people run there mouth in this small town pointing
fingers at someone because she asked a question and because Monica
is doing my family's photos, "Which she claims would cost me tons more money"
LISTEN Girl.
I DONT WASTE MY TIME on petty little shit.
nor
do i hide behind "hidden name"
SO NEXT TIME U GO pointing fingers at me over something.
make sure u have the proof and not just
well "others have told me you wrote it on there and heard you talking about it"

WTF
WHY WOULD I GO BRAG TO SOMEONE ABOUT BEING HATEFUL?
REALITY CHECK---
i have more things to worry about then getting on this flith they call a website
i can name a few.
1. i REALLY need to wash my car
2. my son, and trying to teach him to use potty.
3. can i have another glass of wine please?
4. dude where's my car?
5. whats for supper?
6. should i wear flats or heels...eppp....
ok i could go on.
just to get this across.
i would never IN a million years say or write on a
website about someone's biz or personal life.
SHE MUST NOT know me as well as my other friends do
my FRIENDS would look at "the others" in the
 face and laugh and say bullshit "BECAUSE Amy has better things to do with her life, AND 
she is alot more mature and cooler then that"
sorry i had to get this out
i was so mad and just so pissed that i would get accused of doing something so hurtful 
to a "so-called friend" 
HELL.
we don't even hang out.
PLUS
why would u even care what others thought about u? 
LIVE YOU LIFE HOW YOU WANT.
WHY MUST U HAVE TO IMPRESS EVERYONE?


OK. im sorry if none of this makes since..
but if u wanna know more.

go to.
you can use your zip code or mine
76230
JUST look at all the hateful THINGS they say around my town
its disgusting at what they say.

You know
I'm a great person genuine, caring, maybe bitch sometimes
BUT NEVER in my life have i ever said such hateful things.
NEVER


that is all and sorry for this crazy post about drama.
 I'm wayy too nice of a person to be
THAT hateful so sorry that you and your "others" confused me with someone else.

maybe i should stick to my blogg friends and my BEST friends i have had for years.
:D



3 comments:

  1. Aw, so sorry you had to deal with this. Just let it roll off you like water off a duck.

    P.S. Why do your bangs tick you off? The only "upkeep" mine really require is a trim. When I get out of the shower and I'm ready to fix my hair, I wet the bangs area a little and then section them out (divide them from the rest of my hair). Then I comb them down and use a big round brush to dry them. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had to tell you, your comment on my teenage dream team video post made my day! you are so sweet! feel free to post it on your own blog ; )


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. good god.. people are just crazy in this town. start drama over the pettiest stuff! just do you Aimes, you have nothing to gain from people like that! you're a great gal and your true friends know that about you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.