Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

OH i almost forgot..VOTE TEAM BB

OK. i forgot to mention to yall in my last post...
but i think all my blog friends should go and vote for one of my bloggy friends.
she is in the running for

VOTE 4 ME!

CBS Dallas / Fort Worth's Most Valuable Blogger Awards 2011


so all you girls need to go vote for her!!!

please? im sure she would love for yall to do this this
 AND 
if u do ill be your best friend for LIFE,
and im sure she will love u pieces if so.

u can vote on ur phone, work computer. any compuer as a matter of fact
but cant be the same one.. i have voted so many times
i have used all my friends computers/phones
just so this sweet like Bargain Beauty can win!!

i hope she apperiates my help! so GO VOTE!!
NOW.PEOPLE.
DONT WASTE YOUR PERCIOUS TIME.

2 comments:

  1. I voted!! I'm also in that competition :) In the everything else category, I'd appreciate the vote!

    http://dfw.blogger.cbslocal.com/most-valuable-blogger/blog/363-the-kurtz-corner/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too too too sweet Amy! Thank you so much forposting this and for your support. YOU ARE THE BEST GIRL! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.