Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday= FUNDAY?

Hello my Dolls.


last night, was no bueno for me..
little man, decided to get a a tummy virus.. so needless to say
Momma Bear and Baby Bear had no sleep.

I, Moi, being the worry wart iam.
feel asleep next to him while he slept in his bed, no i didnt sleep in the bed with
him i just made palette.

i felt so sorry for his little heart last night, but this morning he seems to be
in a little bit better spirits.. Thank u Lord, for answering my prayers.

for all that dont know we have a weekend planned filled with fun stuff for the
Fam.


so it was a MUST he felt better. ASAP.


so since i decided to stop by ill send u away with a few fun things i found on
the one and ONLY
PINTEREST.
Pinned Image
wow. i want to do this. i already have my little flappy thingy my Tragus pierced.
its by far my favorite.
these would look cool on my other ear.
Pinned Image
Deodorize a garbage disposal. Make vinegar ice cubes and feed them down the disposal. After grinding, run cold water through the drain
SERIOUSLY?
I usually use like my lemons to clean and freshen it disposal up.
this is a must try.
Pinned Image
LACE+FABRIC STIFFENER= BRACELET CUFF..
AMAZING.
Pinned Image
I MUST FIND SOMETHING WITH SPARKLE!
MUST
true
so trueeeeeeee


haha...the story of my life

Pinned Image
HAPPY FRIDAY.
HAVE URSELF A MARGARITA..

WELL THANK U, THANK U VERY MUCH I WILL.

4 comments:

  1. did getting your tragus pierced hurt? I kind of want it done..

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your little guy was sick. :( Must be something going around b/c we were all sicky a couple weeks ago.

    That is THE coolest piercing I have ever seen. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your blog! So happy I found ya! Love that your a Texan too!;)
    Xx Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Pinterest finds! I especially love the piercing. It looks so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.