Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Here are just a few things i would like this Christmas;
Pinned Image
ANY color will do just make it all sparkle and glitter!!
hell, lets even throw in this
Pinned Image
SPARKLE BLAZER.TO.DIE.
Fall Fashion ~ BOOTS!
old english riding boots
Pinned Image
i want so so bad...

Pinned Image
solar charger
Pinned Image
rose gold watch

and iphone alarm clock/itunes player

thats really all....not much i ask for i suppose...there are a few more one my list..but i dont want to be too greedy here, my son needs a Christmas too...

Whats on your Christmas List??

2 comments:

  1. What great stuff! I *love* that KitchenAid mixer - too cute!

    I don't even know what to put on my Christmas list. A full-time job w/ benefits? LOL. I guess I'd say a Blackberry or IPhone. A vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stuff! Who knew there was a solar charger for the iphone?? I WANT THAT! and that kitchenaid? I WANT THAT! and ALL THAT GLITTERY STUFF for sure! Too bad I'm too old now to get lavished upon with the Christmas present like I used to :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.