Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving.

This year i have so much to be Thankful for, here is what all i'm Thankful for.

Turkey and Dressing

My Hubs and Son

My Friends


yes i have more friends, but didnt feel like putting everyones photo on here. ;)
My mother being able to be here with us everyday.

My Sister, she is my best friend, my rock, and my soul sister

The Wonderful Family Photos taken by the Lovely Monica

My Family


Black Friday

Molly Mcbutter
Image Detail


PICKLES!!!

Image Detail


TARGETS CLEARANCE

DOLLAR TREE

AND PINTEREST...

im very thankful for my two bloggy friends who i keep pretty good contact with

Taylor--this girl always is making me laugh with her random comments and her blog..love this girl
&&& Shayna-- me and her are always texting.. one day we will finally meet up, and have a few cold ones together!! :)


also, to everyone of my blog friends who follow me im so thankful u read my post, and comment when u can. you guys are all great and i love reading all ur post about crafts, life, and struggles in your life. U have all taught me lesson's so far in life...thanks to all u girls.


THOSE are just  FEW things this list could go on..


but i dont want to bored u anymore then u prolly already are...


anyone going to black friday??? well just stay outta my way
Funny Thanksgiving Ecard: Happy Thanksgiving to someone I'd have no problem stomping to death on Black Friday.

3 comments:

  1. pickles, TARGETS CLEARANCE, DOLLAR TREE AND PINTEREST ...

    I'm def thankful for ALL of those things too!!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving Amy!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pinterest...I really should figure out what all the hype is about but I'm too scared to be addicted to something else. My addiction levels are at an all time high - with boots, bling, blogging and bitching about the mother-in-law. And NO - I did not plan for them all to start with B. Odd huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I'm thankful for you too! I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! & I'm thankful for those of you crazy enough to tackle the Black Friday shenans! I went for the online stuff! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.