Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Guest Post: Lindsey @ The Bargain Blonde

Hey y'all!  I'm Lindsey from The Bargain Blonde and when Amy aka one of the sweetest girls I know and my fellow Texan asked me to be apart of this, I was thrilled to!  TGIF and here are 25 things about moi!


1. My comedic hero is Jeff Lewis and if he didn't play for the other team, I'd make him wife me up in a second.

2. When I was a kid, I wanted to work at McDonalds so I could wear the headset.

3. My favorite drink is milk.

4. I think egg yolks are disgusting unless they are scrambled in a breakfast burrito or an omlette.

5. I was a competitive gymnast for 14 years.


6. I was attacked by a dog and have scars from his teeth on the back of my right knee.

7. I'd eat Mexican food every day of my life if I could.

8. My grandparents owned a pecan orchard in South Texas most of my life.

9. I only have one cousin.

10. I used to camp in a tent as a kid but now you'd have to pay me to sleep anywhere but a bed.

11. My favorite ice cream is strawberry but after a few bites, I'm done.

12.  My favorite meal is breakfast.

13. I sleep with a sleep mask and the covers over my head.

14. I do not watch scary movies.

15. I have 2 DVRs just for myself.

16. I love popcorn and a pickle at the movie theater.

17. My Mom has her PhD in Plant Pathology and Microbiology.

18. I broke the growth plate in my right arm in preschool at gymnastics practice.

19. I slept on a twin bed until I was 18.

20. My closet is color coordinated.

21. My 4-year-old nephew Reese is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life before he was in it. Say hi to Reesey.

22. I use to eat green olives by the jar as a kid and then sip the leftover juice.

23. I had "straight across" bangs until I was 17.

24. I was editor-in-chief of my college yearbook my junior and senior year.

25. I wear my hair in some form of a pony tail every day. Can you spy me?



That's all folks.  Have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I hate egg yolk too. Ew.. So disgusting, if it is scrambled. I'm fine. I made a recipe once that contained eggs and you could see the yolk. Letz's just say that I didn't get much of it and used egg beaters the next time. I also slept on a twin bed until I was wait for it..... 22 or 23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a competitive gymnast too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me Amy!! My love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR SO welcome!!! THANK U for being so sweet and being apart of this! Can't wait for my next seria of this!!! U rock and we should meet up sometime.

      Delete
  4. I had no idea that you used to be a gymnast! Can you still flip and jump like you used to?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked reading this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my lindz!!!!! And that pic of you doing crazy gymnastics on that wall?? is that really you? How did I not know this? I LOVE YOUR LINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! I lover Lindsey! I already follow her blog, but she was still able to surprise me by telling us things that we didn't know about her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.