Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Guest post: Raven @ A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers



Hey you fabulous Tales of a Small Town Girl readers! I am honored to be here today to reveal 25 things about me. Things that you may or may not already know. But let's just start from the obvious, shall we?

My name is Raven and I blog over at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers.


The most important thing to know about me is:

1. I love wine.

We really don't even need to carry on with the other 24 random facts but since this a series titled "25 Things about me," I guess I shall keep it going...

2. I love my boys. My two little boys and my one big boy.

{the littles}

{the big}

3. I absolutely hate to cook.

4. I hate to clean even more.

5. I dream of the day I can have a full-time maid and chef.

6. I already dream of the day I can eat as many double stuff oreos as I want and not gain a single ounce.

7. I have the most horrific singing voice.

8. My favorite place in the world is here:

{Kauai, Hawaii}

9. I am a definite conservative, but

10. I tend to raise my children in a liberal-ish way.

11. I have called into the Dr. Laura show twice.


12. And both times she railed me across the coals. She is such a bitch but I love her.

13. I do not allow my kids to watch Spongebob Squarepants. Ever.

14. I ran over our 15 year old dalmatian and even though it wasn't the direct cause of his death, I have a sinking feeling that it contributed to it. (Sad face.)

15. I hate cats.

16. I hate cats so greatly that I figured it deserved two strong points. (Seriously though, I hate cats.)

17. I worship Britney Spears.

18. We are best friends.


19. I think crafting is as fun as watching paint dry. Why DIY when you can just buy it already done?

20. I use an obscene amount of toilet paper. I always want to make sure that I "get it all." This sometimes results in overflown toilets.

21. That was really embarrassing to admit.

22. I had a boob job.

23. I could sleep my life away. I have trained my kids to sleep in til at least 8:30. If they wake up any earlier, I go in their room and tell them that "it's still nighttime and you need to go back to bed."

24. I love blogging. I have met so many amazing people though is. (Like you Amy!)

25. This is the last fact about me.

Thanks again Miss Amy for having me participate in this awesome series! You know I love ya girl!

21 comments:

  1. hahah RAVEN!! i love these facts about you! Some I was completely surprised by! In a good way...meaning I didnt know you raised your kids liberal! or you hated DIY haha DIY is nice and all but I have to agree...BUY IT sometimes!

    i also love that you shared your toilet paper usage with us haha you are a true friend!

    i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm the toilet paper????? HAHAHAHAHA! Sick.

    Andddd ... Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Raven she is hilarious.

    Haha I use lots of TP too.
    Totally funny about the kids, I too will do that though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. flipping love you Raven.. I mean could you be more honest? It's amazing, refreshing, and welcome.

    P.S. way to rub the Hawaii thing in haha


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you're hilarious! Since I'm a new-ish follower, that's the first picture I've seen of you and your husband. Y'all make a hot couple! :)

    Thanks for cracking me up and helping me start my morning off right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I double hate cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raven is hilarious, she is one of my daily reads!

    I'm so glad you featured her over here cause now I can follow you too!:)

    Have a wonderful Thursday:)
    <3kodi
    imleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love reading ravens blogs! guess i found a new blog to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! but Sorry Raven I needed some deep dark secrets that I don't know about you! like umm well there is one thing on here I can think of..well ok I won't mention it (-tory) hahaha!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I share your love for wine. Drank alone in my hotel room last night actually! And...when I read number 23, I decided that you needed this: http://www.americaninnovative.com/products/oktowake.php
    It's a clock that tells your kids when it's okay to wake up!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm. double stuffed oreos! I must be pregnant if that's the first line that stands out to me!! I'm a new follower..who also uses way too much toilet paper! Better safe than sorry, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohemgee i love you Raven! seriously agree about the DIY, I so wish I was crafty but I just end up buying it anyways! oh and yummm double stuffed oreos. btw you had me at wine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! This is why I follow you! You are so freakin brutally honest and I love it! Love it!

    xo,
    Eeka
    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love ur green ring in the picture with ur hubs..and those sweet boys. my goodness slayde would have so much fun with them boys!!


    and he whole thing about telling ur kiddos its still night time...PRICELESS..love YOU Raven and thank u thank u so so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE all these facts Raven, haha I would start my list out with I love wine too, obviously :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. bahaha these facts crack me up!!! I am starting to follow Raven for more laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Raven, you are so awesome. Your 25 facts cracked me up :) Thanks for being so honest and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a funny and true list that I can totally relate to! Who doesn't want to be able to eat double stuff oreos and not gain a pound?!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are HILARIOUS girl! gosh I got good laughs out of this..btw I dont care for cats either! and I suck at DIY things, lol if I had the money Id buy it done lol ;). I hate hate hate to cook. I dont. lol. I love to clean tho. ANd yes, dont we all wish we could eat anything we want and not gain an oz!? gh! lol you look hot mama! LOVE that pic of you in HAWAII!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Raven! :) You need to do more of these - love learning more stuff about my fave bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. she's so funny. I love these, great job highlighting her. #20- hahahah.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.