Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shayna @ All From My Kitchen, My Home & My Life

HEY BLOG LADIES! I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING MY
25 FUN FACT OF YOU FAVORITE BLOGGERS.

TOMORROW IS Kristine from The Foley Fam
Me and Kristine met through (she's super sweet and stylish!!)
Raven and Lindsey's Blog Swap
SO U BETTER STOP BY TOMORROW!!

XOXO- AMY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hey y'all!  I'm Shayna from All From My Kitchen, My Home & My Life!  This is my fist ever guest post so I was so excited Amy asked if I would like to!  Amy is such a sweet girl & I've really enjoyed getting to know her since joining this here bloggy world!  I can't wait until we get to meet IRL!

A little about me - I'm a twenty-something girl living it up in the great state of Texas!  I am a daughter, friend, girlfriend & mom to our fur baby!  I enjoy shopping, cooking, decorating, & lettin loose out on the town from time to time!  Along the way I tell about our everyday life & everything that makes me go!


25 Fun Facts About Shayna!

1) Sweet tea is my "coffee"

2) I'm a reality T.V. junkie!  RHO - All of them! Teen Mom, Guiliana & Bill, The Biggest Loser, etc., etc.

3) If there was one thing I could change about myself, I would be a couple inches taller

4) My favorite color is purple

5) I raised pigs all four years of High School in FFA

6) I've never been much of a dog person but, I don't know what I would do without my fur baby!

7) I was never one who dreamed of having a successful career, only a successful family

8) Never finished a full game of Monopoly

9) I've never been out of the country  :(

10) I only like Cheese, Pepperoni, Hamburger, Buffalo Chicken (Dominio's), & Vegetable Pizzas

11)  When I was young, I was kicked in the face by a spooked horse... guess I got a little close!  HA!

12)  I was a cheerleader for 10 years

13) Since God granted me with such a loud voice, I rarely used a megaphone when cheering

14) My two all-time favorite actress' are Julia Roberts & Sandra Bullock

15) For years I've been told I look like Sandra Bullock - I'll take it!

16) I went to school in the same school district from Kindergarten - Senior year

17) Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla is my favorite ice cream!  Add a little chocolate syrup too!

18) I tend to get a little cranky when I get hungry

19) Laundry is my arch enemy!  I hate doing it & would much rather pay someone else to do it!

20) I love to watch movies that are set in the Mideval Times

21) I was once stung by a scorpian 3 times

22) I got to see ZZ Top at Billy Bob's Texas in concert in 2009 - One of the best concerts ever!

23) I always wanted to be a cast member of The Real World

24) I love to cook but, not very good at making up my own recipes - I follow the recipes & they DO turn out good!

25) I never thought I would love to ride motorcycles like I do but, since meeting my boyfriend 3 years ago, I couldn't imagine life without riding motorcycles now!  No, I don't have my own & don't really want my own.

There ya go!  Thanks Amy for letting me guest post!  Be sure to stop by All From My Kitchen, My Home & My Life & say HI!
XOXO,
      Shayna

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shayna! Hi Amy! Loved reading these. Can't wait to post mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this!!! I am so glad you did a guest post here I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love learning all new stuff about y'all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm gonna have come up my 25 and post. Enjoyed reading Shayna's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome! Good facts! You should so go on The Real World.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.