Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

My must have beauty products..

Recently, I have been On a mission to find me some really good moisturizer.
While at CVS a few weeks ago i cam acorss this

Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
This stuff is amazing,
i have notice a BIG difference in my face.

also plus with this:
It has Helioplex, which i had to google this to find out what this is..
this is what is says
HELIPLEX:
is a type of sun protection that provides broad spectrum protection for the skin.
Sounds like it sold me. ;)
also is,
Non-greasy - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)


Another one of my beauty must haves
are these AMAZING brushes from
Bamboo Powder Brush
These Brushes are great, they are soft, apply your powder
evenly WHILE your saving the planet.
Id say thats #WINNING


Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser

This facial cleanser is my absoutly
NEW fav.
i did use Biore Ice Blemish Cleanser.
but no way, not anymore.
this completely cleared my face up as i washed my face.

last but not least

i love
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
Hair products
my two FAV ARE

AND


So there yah have it,
my most FAVORITE beauty buys.
of course ill do a make edition soon,
i just need to find some good makeup i really like.

anyone have any suggestions?
is mac any good or Neutrogena makeup?



1 comment:

  1. I love my clinique make-up! I'll definitley have to try that facial cleanser soon. I've been eyeing it at Target, but just haven't bought it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.