Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

WE ARE POTTY TRAINED.

No, not me, silly Girls.
my son, Slayde

after weeks and a few months of pulling my hair out, wiping ass, and constant pull up buying.

IM DONE
no more wiping butts for atleast a few more years.

i literally almost had him potty trained by age TWO, but the sitter at the time,
was no help and worthless.

needless to say.

its one week shy of his 3rd Birthday
and he is now potty trained!!
i couldnt be any happier for the little guy (and for me)

here he is with his big stick he found


 say CHEEETOOOOSS momma...

Slayde and Keelyn


why do our childern grow up so fast,
i remember the day u came into my life.

so sad that next saturday u wont be my little terrible two year old.



loves,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. They do grow up fast. We're never happy. We can't wait until they can talk, then we can't wait until they're potty trained, then we can't wait until they can drive themselves and on and on. And then we can't believe they're gown and moving out.
    congrats on the potty training success.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.