Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My how time flies...

When your enjoying life, and living it too the FULLEST, that i can.


 The time has come that my sweet little angel boy, will be THREE.
on May 5th 2009 @11:17 AM
 i gave life to the sweetest blonde little boy i have ever laid eyes on.


I cant explain how much he means to me,
he has showed me that love is everlasting,
 and being a mother is the greatest accomplishment i have recieved.

here are some photos of Slayde throughout the years.



MOM AND SLAYDE


I remeber taking this photo this day, u just slept and all i could do was watch u breathe..and stare at u (im not crazy ok, just loved watching him breathe.)


learning to hold urself up!!


dad and slayde :)


u were just talking away too me...


 
those sweet eyes..


going to the volleyball games to Cheer for Auntie Em


first bath at the hospital, they used the diaper to help dry his hair..hehe




those eyes and that smile MELT my heart


first halloween as a "baby dear" hehe



HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!







CAUGHT U!!!



2ND Christmas!
his reaction to this toy was priceless, i tried to capture it but i was too slow :(



1st Trip to Chucke Cheese



2nd Birthday!!

love his cute little fedora! he rocked it all day



2nd easter, drinking from a REAL cup, can u see how he missed? ;)



being goofy on the webcam


silly boy



going with Sugie to Radation Treatment!



CHRISTMAS 2011

i could literally keep pouring out more pics,

wait u said u wanna see more..
well ok ;)



cheeto anyone?



he is literally OBSESSED with sticks..
like his shirt..hehe



once again 
SLAYDE HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST
BOY I KNOW!

(I know this is a little early but, i have been so busy lately i wanted to go ahead and post!)


 

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute. It was like he grew up right before my eyes. Oh wait he did. Love the pictures. You looked like you were 16 in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.