Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh HOW Pinteresting....

Hey My lovely Ladies!!!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!



Today i decided to do a link up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple
Its her weekly, Oh how pinteresting.



Here are some of my fave pins i have done lately


summer outfit

I must say the hair and dress perfect for summer!!

Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps (Nude)

these have been on my MUST buy list FOREVER!

Reusing an Old Rake

i so have this in my kitchen!!! i love it and its very easy to wash them then hang!!

Braids and a bun...

CUTTE FOR SUMMER!! love it, only if i could braid MY own hair.. -__-

Tequilla shots in limes!

WHAT  a great idea!! totes doing this summer!

avocado cucumber salsa...

avocado cucumber salsa...YUMMMM...


the truth

so true...


head scarf

hippie love...i love this..

This nightmare really happens.

This nightmare has REALLY happened to me..

yes

i tend to do this from time to time..

Use toilet paper rolls to start your plants. When ready to plant, stick the whole roll in the ground. Roll will decompose

I have been saving my TP rolls for this!! i cant wait to have me some fresh herbs!!

super sweet succulents in corks.

I knew those wine corks i saved would come in handy!!



If u want to check out more of my boards come follow me at Amy Pinterest

CIAO-
AMIES xox


5 comments:

  1. I love that dress!!! And all your pins for that matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute! And I'm in love with the hippie headband!

    Check out my pins if you would like :) xoxo

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a new follower and enjoy your blog. Im loving the headband and that dress is rocking

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.