Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

a little something u may not know about me.


I LOVE the Kardashian’s…
i dont think LOVE is the word to use, but it will do.
Kardashians

All three are my fav, but if I had to choose. Damnit, I suppose. 
kourtney kardashian
Kourtney, she seems more to my level, more real. Also her style is amazing, i love her
prego style!

 PLUS she curses ALOT, hate to admit it but, i tend to curse, ALOT.
Plus she is a crack up, always making me laugh..love these Bitches!

Kardashians
this was SO funny. Kim taken photos of herself, while Khloe is going to jail, for a few hours. 
kardashian funny | Tumblr

I have literally watched them, since the sex tape dayssince they first aired on E!
GASPPPPP . 
whattevers, I'm sure your rolling your eyes like OMG, she is like ONE of those fans. 
or saying i hate those girls, all they are is spolied.
actually before all this they had DASH. 
HEY. BIZATCH,
 u have girls who LOVE, BRITNEY SPEARS  girls who love CARRIE UNDERWOOD 
WELL I love the Kardashian’s, I love their clothing line, brand, and empire. 
Most importantly, what they stand for famILY. 
I watched them on Oprah, NEXT CHAPTER.
I literally cried, i want to be there best friend.. U don't realize how real people 
are until u get Oprah in the room.
But, everything they said seem real, i seemed to admire them more.
PLUS they have GREAT style..always looking at them to see what i should buy next.

CALL ME GIRLS, 
I'll always be your best friend and keep ur darkest secrets safe.

 SO yeah.. I'm that girl,
that girl as in OBSESSED with the KARDASHIANS.
SO JUDGE ME..who cares.

 literally, wanted to get that off my chest to my blog friends.
 
So happy I did.



ALSO!!!
savethedateamy.jpg
MY STELLA AND DOT ONLINE TRUCK SHOW IS STILL ON! 
IF ANYONE WANTS TO PURCHASE SOME AMAZING JEWELS, 

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Courtney! I love how they really are just showing the life they lead. It might be appear fake from the viewers side, but at least they let us along for the ride!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all the above... I love the Kardashians... It's like a bad train wreck sometimes that I just can't seem to pull myself away from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too funny. I'll watch the girls if I happen to come across them. Usually my daughter would have them on and I would watch. No complaints from me. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.