Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You know what really grinds my gears?

When girls feel the need to post every SINGLE THING they do on facebook.

ha ha ha so relevant

I'm sorry but i don't care if ur child took a shit, or that u need to do laundry, run errands..etc..
or people posting shit like.

Ugh, I seriously cannot stand people who do that

"my life is terrible right now, please pray for me"

and u see people asking.
"whats wrong? i hope everything is ok." "keep me posted" and u NEVER do.
Are u just fishing for compliments? 

Haha... so true!!!
its called GET A BLOG.
then write a post about whats going on.
people really blow up my feed with bullshit they do. 

Its pretty cray cray how many post people will post daily.
just make a blog..

maybe i should just delete my facebook..
NAHHHHHH.....

Take that

a few other things that grind my gears...
people talking trash..
seriously..who cares. get over it. we aren't friends for a reason.
that reason being..."U cant turn a whore into a housewife."

.so sad for u

JUST saying...
i don't tolerate cheating, i will not hang out with anyone who Cheats on there fiance/BF
Yes, i did talk crap about u..along with everyone else. 

hard to wash that off...


also, i hate it when someone will tell me there coming to my any of my parties..
and NEVER SHOW up. we have talked about this for almost a month.
u have known about it for a month and all the sudden u have shit to do?
F*#K THAT. we're not friends anymore.. haha

so there u have it whats grinding my gears lately..

anyone else having anything they would to add too?




ALSO I GET TO MEET THE BARGAIN BLONDE TOMORROW!!! 
i will totes post about it and how beautiful, sweet and WONDERFUL she is!!!






4 comments:

  1. Haha I just laughed sooooo hard! I have a sorority sister who seriously post when her 1 year old and husband take a crap! I need to post this on my Facebook wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you're too funny! I can't stand people who every single thing they are doing on FB! Get a life! LOL!

    & I hope you're not mad at me for not coming to the party... I just didn't realize it was on a Thursday... was it originally scheduled for a Saturday?

    I hope you have a great turnout though! & don't let me forget to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i so agree! i love all the eecards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who don't see anything posted for days and then in 1 day in 2 hours he'll every damn thing he can find from jokes to political crap to God only knows. I totally understand the Gears a Grinding.
    I love those ecards.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.