Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finding my niche and i had a BLATE!

So a couple weeks ago i got to meet this lovely lady.




yesh that is THE ONE AND ONLY. Lindz aka The Bargain Blonde
She was the sweetest ever! not only was she gorgeous, but her hair was so long and blonde!
love her..i will be coming to ur house for some good foods!! Slumber party maybe?!?!




So, on to my first topic!

Its no lie, that my "follow count is low"
Does this upset me? No, i have had this blog a little over a year now, i believe i started my first post in Feb of 2011. I first started blogging about my wedding
then i just started blogging about whatever

Sometimes i stare at this at the blank post were i trying to think of something to talk about, or type about that will spark interest in someone reading, commenting, or following.
So i just write how i feel, or what im feeling that day.

Its hard in this blog world, there are ALOT of Blog Snobs, and people who will un follow u because u lack in posting. which is SO lame, but whatever!!

i have managed to find some great followers and hopefully some IRL Friends!


From now on ill be blogging from the heart to whatever i feel that day. IF noone likes it or unfollows me i will totes call u out as a blog snob. NoBODy wants to be one of those.
NOW DO WE?

Thanks to all my followers who have stuck by me, and havent given up! i promise i will be finding a niche soon, maybe just a lifestyle blog?  it seems legit right? ;)

7 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, you blog about whatever you want! It took me a while to find my niche in this blogging world & I eventually switched to more of a lifestyle blog. You write about what you want & what makes you happy! Others who see & feel the same will come along! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shayna. Some of these bloggers on here take it so seriously, too seriously like it's a Real Houswives of the blog world or somethin'. Don't let others bother you, I only have about 26 followers, but they are very avid readers. I've had some unfollow me as well but I just blog because I love to write. You will find something that you just connect with. Like Shayna, a lifestyle blog is awesome to have, that's what I have as well -- just write from your heart and your followers will love it (myself included!

    XO Lori
    www.vintagebylori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!!!! And don't worry about those unfollowers ... you didn't need them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog.... and I really couldn't agree MORE with you about everything you wrote! Of course everyone wants a whole ton of followers, but then you realize that the reason you start to blog is for YOURSELF not to have a billion people reading it (although, deep down you want people to!) I couldn't have said it better myself :) Hopefully you don't mind that I follow you :)

    P.S. I live in the fabulous lonestar state as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First. OMG I love Lindsey!
    Second. Your blog is kick ass and don't ever worry about how many followers you have. They will come as long as your being yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so correct! There are many blog snobs out there... but really who needs them? Your blog is exactly that.... YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same frustrations. I love to blog, but yes...my follow count is low. And sometimes it almost un-motivates me to write what I really want to. And then my count goes down even more!! I know we don't NEED the followers to write...but it's more fun knowing that others are reading your stories, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.