Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Fav 2013 Trends.

BOLD Black and WHITE
 
You really can never go wrong with black and white! Be sure to be BOLD with it!
I swear this color always seems to over take my closet.
 
 
SHEER TOPS
 
{Sail Away Sheer Top} iShopLaRue.com...has the latest trends for great prices! Pin now...Shop later
 
I love all the sheer this season, I love that people are just wearing just a bra with a little pop of color or neutral.


METALLIC PIECES

Metallic Mood On

I LOVE LOVE Metallic's so when I had seen that this was still "IN" this year, I decided I would be courageous and try this year!
 
 
LACE TOPS

lace top.

Lace is by far my most favorite texture of all. Its girly, boho, chic, and glam!



OVERSIZED CLUCTHES
Oversized Clutch

This photo says it all STATEMENT!!!!



OXFORDS
lace oxfords

Im in love with every style of these shoes!!!

ANY COLOR OF SKINNY JEANS!!

Colored Skinny jeansnot crazy about the yellow but love this shirt paired with a colored skinny jean.


I love love any color of a skinny, they give u a pop of color, or a statement piece.
You can dress them up or down.. or just for fun!

WHAT TRENDS ARE YOU LOVING THIS YEAR?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MAKE A COME BACK?








2 comments:

  1. Loving the lace tops as well....been searching for the perfect one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need all of that in my closet now! I am in love with all of the neon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.