Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What really grinds my gears.

If your friends with me on Facebook you probably seen my rant yesterday.
I figured hell, might as well make this a blog post
so here I go
 
 
WHAT RELLY GRINDS MY GEARS:
 
- when you see someone out in public and your "Facebook Friends" with them and u somewhat go out of your way to speak to them, and don't say shiz just walk away. RUDE. needless to say I finally deleted her. then had the nerve to "try" and add me back.
 
 
- when I tell my husband I did something, and he tells me I didn't when in FACT I KNOW I did.. I just assume walk away and avoid a fight.
 
- the news. seriously, I hate waking up in the morning and turn on the TV to find out someone was murderer or rapped.
why? I hate hearing these things going on in the world. makes me grateful for living in BFE.
 
- girls who spilt up with there husbands and three days later there with someone..hmmm...
if I was spilt up with my husband, NO way in HELL do I want another man to tell me what to do. that's why your getting a divorce, right?
 
- taking things out of context.
 
- the way my husband comes home and just takes off every clothing while walking into the house...leaving me a trail.
 
- dishes
 
- people who are on Facebook or texting while driving. I literally honk my horn every time and scary the piss out of them.
 
- and if this offends anyone, then don't read my blog anymore. this blog is for me, whether people read or not. well that's up to them, im staying real and raw. its who I am.


xox
Amy

1 comment:

  1. no offense here!! you are free to say what bugs you!! :)

    I too don't like people who text while driving!! i saw on a infomercial that people are 25% more (i think) some really high percentage, more likely to get into an accident than those who are driving drunk!! isn't that crazzyyy!

    i too don't get girls that are married..just divorced or getting out of a serious relationship and quickly enter another one. I feel bad for girls like that because to me( they are insecure and too co-dependent looking for their self worth)..

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.