Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

just dropping in to say

I hope everyone is having a great Summer! Ours has been pretty laid back, lots of time on the lake, and plenty of movie nights.

I wanted to let everyone know I was still breatheing and alive!

I have been slacking off with the blogging this summer and spending more time with Slayde. Doing all things he wants to do.

I do have a few blog post to look forward to in August, which was my goal to not blog till August but, I seemed to have failed.

Tour of My Home

I Vlog. Maybe I can get my hubs to join?

Back to school check list with the toddler

my makeup haul at Ulta.

and hopefully getting some new faces to join us in my 25 Facts You didn’t know about me.

I did that one before and it was so fun, learning all these different things abut your favorite bloggers.

 

 

so check back in a week or two and I should have my Haul done first then my home tour.

 

so keeep checking back!! see yall in August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.