Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Getting to know YOU. - TEXAS WOMEN STYLE


I recently found this lovely blog Texas Women Bloggers.
I love love finding new ladies from Texas! I love making new friends and bonding over anything Texas. Discussing new ideas, and new adventures to take!!
They recently had a link up and thought i should link up too!!!! so here we go....


here are the questions they asked us:


1. What part of Texas do you call home?
My home town Bowie, i have lived here my whole life, and wouldn't call anything else my home.

2. How long have you been blogging?
I'm going to say 2 years off and on.

3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to capture my wedding planning and all those details, then transformed into my own life style blog.

4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover?

I talk about everything from, my favorite bottle of wine to a trip to Possum Kingdom.
i have slacked alot this summer, i have been trying to spend more time with my son and less on the blog JUST for the summer. ;)

5. How did you come up with your Blog Title and what is its meaning?

Actually, one day, i was sitting there starting at the page..when i figured Hell, i live in a Small Town, why not.

6. What do you love about being part of Texas Women Bloggers?
I actually just found this lovely Blog, but im most certain i will love being a part of findng new friends, new stories, and most of all NEW FRIENDS!!

7. Who inspires you to blog?


8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be?

3 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog and your little sparrow up there is really cute. So, tell me..what is your favorite moscato wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you, fellow lover of wine and cheese, and Sour Patch Kids (best. candy. EVER!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love you too girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.