Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I’m really obsessed with….

The Kardashians.

 

I love them.

I’m friends in my mind with them. Does anyone else claim there friends in their mind with a Celebrity?

Well I do, all the time. Mostly the Dash girls, Carrie Bradshaw & Kevin Hart.

Seriously tho, these girls represent what Family & Sisterhood,

I was on pinterest and came across some humorous photos of the Dash girls.

I thought I would share some of my favorites with you since, I have nothing better to do then warp you mind more with these lovely Dolls.

 

 

IMG_4177

(pinterest)

If My Mom was here, this would be part of our convo.

 

IMG_4178

(pinterest)

I was scared of Chucky when I was little.

IMG_4179

(pinterest)

I hate frogs as well Kris.

IMG_4180

(pinterest)

Im most certainly she is talking about Kim.

IMG_4181

(pinterest)

I can’t quit you Dashians either..

IMG_4187

(pinterest)

Does, this girl even know? I have a feeling she does, OR is it just so crowded she is being smashed against her will?

 

 

 

Hopefully that was enjoyable.

xox.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.