Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 Remembering...

I remember that day like it was yesterday. 

It was the beginning of my Sophomore year, I was in 2nd period Geometry. We had just finished our lesson for they day and we're waiting on Channel One to come on, (did any of you watch channel one in school? Well it's just a news channel students can watch for about 15 minute's on the daily current events.)


Suddenly, one of the coach's runs into our class and tells us, "Have you seen the news yet?" we all turn and look to say no. He tells us to turn it on, their has been an attack on the World Trade Center.. Each student sat there in sadness as we watched the plane crash into the Trade Center as they played it over and over.



I remember thinking is this the end? What's going to happen to our Nation now?
As we sat there in every class we watched the developing of the story and discussed what was going to happen to us and the Nation. I will never forget that day. Where I was, what I was doing and how I felt during that day. I remember a heavy heavy heart for all those families who lost loved ones, friends, children, and mostly of all the heroes that saved them that fateful day.


 
 
 
I will continue to pray for those who lost someone on this day. I dedicate this post to those who lost a loved on during that horrific period in our lives. Much love and peace for all.

do you remember what you were doing day? tell me in the comments below!


xox, amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.