Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspiration

Lately I have been trying to find some inspritation to help me get motivaated to blog, craft, and most of all fashion inspiration. So I figured blogging about it would help?



We'll see if it works out for me....

Sometimes You Just Need To Get Away
being alone in peace.

 World's fastest workout; MUST TRY

working out, I recently joined a gym. Havent been yet. smh.

take a bite: DIY Tassel Garland

To make my very own DIY Tassel Garland tyo go over our bed!

Casual Street Style

to start dressing my child up like this little boy, oh and a new haircut thats "trendy"

#fashionblog #fashiondiaries #ootdmagazine #igfashion #instastyle #fashiondiary #instadaily #simplydapper #suits #menssuits #fashion #mensstyle #menswear #dapper #suit #tuxedo #tux #GQ #esquire #gentleman #gentlemen #wiwt #pocketsquare #tomford #peak #sartorial #bespoke #detail #swagg #sick #unique #ootd #dope #swagger #stylish #clothing

to start making more fashion blog post. I must say I have been studying this fashion thing for awhile and I want to put my style out there. what do yall think?


jewelry wall display fo-mai-new-york-aparment

to do this with a frame i have

Some e cards are hilarious

Anyone want to join?





xoxo, amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.