Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

the best things in life..

Are free.
Ok so nothing really in life is “free” except hugs these days.
Serious face.
Here are some more I think are the best things in life…..
 
IMG_3710
 
 
When my son wakes me up to TELL me to wake up. (hey, I like sleep just as much as the other person. don’t judge me)
Singing in the car by yourself
Returning home after a long trip.
When my friend best friend Tori comes to visit me.
Finding old photos that make your heart happy
Being loved.
Knowing what having a family means
Enjoying that last glass of wine.
Laughing until your cheeks hurt.
Waking up from the best sleep you have ever had.
Knowing that you have made a difference in someone’s life.
making new friendships.a
enjoying last bite of chocolate cake.
 
 
What are the best things in your life, that you feel complete you? I told you mine, let me know in the comments below!


Also, follow me on bloglovin and instagram- hippiechic_55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.