Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Shanningains.

I definitely feel like this today...
Exactly how I felt when I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning.
I literally thought about letting Slayde skip school today due to my exhaustion, COME ON. You mean your Mom never let you skip school? I rememeber a few times Mom coming in my room asking me if I wanted to pay "hookie" today. I never would say No, of course I'll stay home and sleep all day, watch Tv and eat all your food.
My Mom was cooler then yours. cooler is that even a word? ha
 
Anyways.
 
 Over the weekend me and Rust were able to get a "night away" so we opted for Saturday and hit up one of my friends "Blacklight Birthday" Party. I didn't intend on drinking ALOT, well lets just say 5 cups of trash can punch, and a shot or two of Tequlia. I was enjoying life. Let's just say we didn't end up going to sleep till 6 am in the morning. Talk about Mom of the year. I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would b ut lets just say I was tired, I wefelt like a character from Walking Dead, and I felt like I could get enough water to drink.
So all in all we had a pretty epic night, let's just say I will be catching up on my sleep over the next month.
 
How was your weekend?
 
XOX,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.