Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Im obsessed with GIFS.

I seriously cant get enough of them. Im always on a search for funny GIFS. Mostly reality TV show GIFS.
So I thought I would show a few of my favorites.
 
you can go here and see my Kardashians GIFS I posted. Those are fun too..
 
  me too Kim, me too..
 
 
I can say this has probably happened to me before...
 
 
Throwback Thursday: You are so jealous.Throwback Thursday: You are so jealous.
 
yeah, Khloe. Quit raining on my parade.
 
New workout: Dildocise.New workout: Dildocise.
cant. stop. laughing. pissed my pants.
 
 
 believe.
 
 

SINCE WHEN DOES A CLASSY LADY LIKE THIS SMOKE CIGS?



OOOH that's why she needs a cig...





love me some Fancy Pants

 
 
 if you wondering where I find my GIF's at go here. they are mainly just Reality Show GIF'S



p.s. Since it is the beginning of October and as we all know October is Breast Cancer awareness, incase you don't know my mom passed away in 2011.
you can read my story here.
I plan on wearing Pink everyday for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.