Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Confess Sess

 

I confess- I have a weakness for The Karadashians, I  am pretttty sure I have blog about these lovely ladies once or twice bazillion times.. I'm sure I get lots of side eyes for that one.

Also, I have this photo behind my door.

SAM_0170

I confess- I need my weekly manicure, done by Moi. I ran out of that cuticle cream stuff and I need some dearly. I love all Sally Hansen products and Sinful nail polish

SAM_0164

I CONFESS- Over the weekend, my house looked like a bachelor pad. My house hasn’t looked that bad since well, never.

Dirty house

 

I CONFESS- I have been watching an abundant of Sex and the City lately, I now want to own every season of SITC.

 

I CONFESS- I’m way over due for a haircut/haircolor. Normally I do the color myself, but this time I am going all out.

 

I confess- I wish I had a closet full of Manolo Blahnik’s.

Manolo Blahnik

I CONESS- Things will be changing here on this ol’ bloggy just you wait. Smile

 

what do you confess? leave your blog link below so I can come and check YOUR blog out!

 

xox,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.