Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

My Elf Mini Haul.

 
 
elf Cosmetics
 
 
 
I love finding new great products for a great price .
Normally, when I get my ELF products I have to travel to the big city and go to Target. The prices range from $1-10, I'm serious ladies. It also doesn't feel cheap when your wearing it.
 
 I love love E.L.F products for three reason, one being its affordable and long lasting. Two, NO ANIMAL testing or byproducts. I always look at my makeup too see who is using animals and who isn't, it is a MAJOR must for me. Three they do it big in the charity world.
 
Recently, while taking our monthly BIG shopping trip to Brookshires, I found out they sell E.L.F. Too my surprise, they actually have a good amount of E.L.F products there, they have the normal $1 products and they also have the "studio" products there as well. . I always seem to grab the same things every time I go because I am either out or I just stock up. So this time instead of stocking up I purchased some new products from their line.
 
Here is what I ended up with..
 
e.l.f. essential lipstain in "nude nectar."  holy shizz, e.l.f. made what appears to be a great lipstain!  (their previous attempt at a lipstain was a disaster).  i'm hoping to order these soon and see how they are.  i love the marker-like applicator.
Lip Stain in Nude Nectar.
I am always on the hunt for a good lip stain, lipstick or gloss. I thought this color would look fabulous for the fall. I have yet to try this out yet, but I will most defiantly let you know how it looks on.
 
 
e.l.f. professional wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara $1.49
E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.
I always have this stuff on hand, my eyebrows always seem to get bent out of shape. So I always use this to tame those crazy brows I have. . . trust me this stuff is like GOLD!
 
 
 
 e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Lip Gloss in Dream
E.L.F Shimmer Lip Gloss: Inspire
I love how this is a pinky color. I love pinks and neutrals. I never wear berries or reds. I just haven't branched out that far yet. I love love this gloss. It has a little shimmer, not overly too much shimmer, and just enough color on your lips to make the res of your makeup look gorgeous.
 


e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm in "Blackberry Creme"    http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/lips/lip_balm/therapeutic_conditioning_lip_balm
Soothing Lip Balm in Strawberry Crème.
 Lately, I have been on this Baby Lips by Maybelline kick, I have bought so many of those amazing lip balm that I wanted to try this soothing lip Balm too see if works just as good as baby lips. I LOVE LOVE it, it makes my lips soft and soothing, I got the color strawberry and crème. The color I posted is Berry crème.



e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets. These are thin and they rip when I use them, and I need three sheets to reduce the oil on my face. I think Clean & Clear sheets are superior. Photo from www.eyeslipsface.com

E.L.F Shine Eraser.
I really don't have that much shine normally, but I figured I could try it out just in case I do have oil/shine and I didn't know it. . There is green tea in these blotting papers to help with re-texturize the skin and masking facial imperfections. . it even looks like they recycled the paper. Which is cool, I love to recycle!

 
 
 
 
e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
 
 
E.L.F Studio- Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter.
 
 
I use the regular e.l.f $1 concealer which honestly, could be a dupe for the Benefit's booing. I have used the benefit concealer and before and LOVED it. So I thought I would try the E.L.F regular concealer, I must say its a match for me for the benefit boing concealer. So I thought I would try this under eye concealer and highlighter to see just how good this product was, and let me tell you it didn't upset me one bit. The concealer is thick which I love, and holds very well all day. This is a MUST in your beauty bag ladies!!!


There is so much more I want to try from E.L.F that the grocery store doesn't have that Target has.. they have made so much amazing products that I can't wait to try. . .  like the lip exfoliator, studio high definition powder, and I could go on and on of what I want to try.



What are your favorite E.L.F products?
 Let me know in the comments below.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.