Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

We're driving Cadillacs In our dreams



So today I'm linking up with Kristen and Megan for their Thursday Tune link up! 
Here are some songs I'm obsessed with at the moment!!!

Lorde- "Royals"
This song puts me in an awesome mood, love this song.



Selena Gomez- " Come and get it"
this song says it all.
 
 
 
Justin Timberlake- "MIRRORS"
I always like to pretend he is singing this too me, "you are the love of my life" I know Justin, I know ;)
 
 
 
Jay- Z- "Your shoulder off"
 
because feeling like a pimp is worth it.
 



last but not least....
Britney, Bitch. I have loved her since well, ever! This song is defiantly one of my favs!
"Toxic"
 
 
 
 
Go link up and tell us what your favorite tunes.
 
xoxo,
amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.