Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY {LINK - UP}

 
Hello Gals! TGIF!!
Today I will be linking up with Darci for her FIVE FRIDAY Link up!
 
So here I go. . .
 
 
 
 
ONE
TGIF. As in Thank GRIMM It's Friday.
Do any of you ladies watch Grimm on NBC?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you don't you are defiantly missing out!
 
 
 
TWO
Turning on your Pandora on first thing in the morning and this song comes on . . .

 
 
Timberland and Justin Timberlake- Carry Out. Always puts me in the mood.


THREE
It is the weekend! Which means, me and hubby both have to work, while little ma visits his Aunt. .  Luckily Sunday we will be making a trip to the mall! It's getting cold here in Texas and we need WARMER Clothes!!



Four
As you all know, the Boston Red Sox's Won the World Series, incase you didn't, well know you do.
Well I am PROUD too say my hometown has a NEW WORLD SERIES WINNER!
as know as
Brandon Workman #67 and Pitcher for the Boston Red Sox.

Boston Red Sox starting pitcher Brandon Workman reacts after striking out Seattle Mariners' Justin Smoak to end the top of the sixth inning of a baseball game at Fenway Park in Boston on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)
US here in my little Small Town are SO SO PROUD of you Brandon!! Today our town official has named this day " Workman DAY" Our town will be throwing him AWESOME
Pep-Rally. . So glad to have you back Workman!



FIVE

While shopping Sunday, I will getting me some printed leggings

Adorable printed leggings for the Fall!

AND LOTS of slouchy shirts and sweaters.





xoxo,
Amy.

GO LINK UP!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.