Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mini Apple Pies

Do you remember this post when I said, I would make 4 things before the end of Halloween.

Although, I t was a week till the end of the month. I only managed to get one item done out of the four. That was the mini apple pies. I am still on the hunt for some white coffee mugs, and I need to get that transfer paper to make the polka dot sweater.

They are so easy and ADDICTING! They need to come with a warning label. Did I also mention making them was easy as pie.


Apple crescents

 

This Recipe makes 8 Mini Pies:

- 1 can of croissant rolls

- 1 apple, I used Gala. It seemed to add to the sweetness and wonderful texture.

-Brown sugar

- Lemon Juice

Preheat the oven as it says on croissant roll can.

Remove the middle core, and cut into 8 slices.

dip your apples into the lemon juice, it helps reduce the brown in the apples.

roll out the croissant rolls, and place one apple slice onto the croissant. Make sure you place it at the long end not the pointed.

also, make sure you leave a little space between the edge and apple to place the brown sugar.

use a tbsp. of brown sugar on top of the slice or on the side.

roll apple and brown sugar into croissant

place onto a non stick pan.

and cook for about 8-10 or until the rolls are a golden brown.
 
 when done, let cool and eat as many as your little heart desires!
 
 
Obviously there is only four, because before we could get them out of the oven. Me and Katie devoured two each before the photo got snapped. (that cant be healthy)
Honestly, these little pie fritter things are easy and DELISH. Althought the first thing my husband says when he sees them is, "I wish you would have taken the apple peel off before your cooked them"
I told him, don't eat them then. More for me, ungrateful little fart.



xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.