Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites {Link Up}

 
 
 
Hey Gals, I hope everyone had a wonderful week and hope you have a even better weekend.
I decided I would link up this week with Jennie
 
 
So I will let you in on  a few of my favorite things.
 
 
 
Snack:
 BBQ pop chips - OMG. My new favorite low cal/low sodium salty, umami snack!
This Snack is my Ultimate favorite!!
They are baked NEVER fried
Gluten Free
No added flavor, colors or preservatives
All in all there good without the guilt.
 
 
 
Perfume:
2nd all time favorite perfume! this stuff is amazing! right now buckle has a set where you get a 1.7 oz bottle, a purse sized (10ml) roll on perfume and an awesome snake skin clutch that would make for a good make up bag! all for 59.00! (just figured out why i like this one so much...it has green apple scent in it which is the main scent in my fave perfume "dkny be decicious")
 
Quote:
True
 
 
TV SHOW:
 
 
True
 
 
 
Go ahead link up with her, and check out the other Ladies who linked up!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.