Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Real Housewives GIFs: MAKE ME LOL

I love the Real Housewives, although I only watch; Miami, Orange County & Beverly Hills.
I LOVE their GIFS, just as much... I know I always do a gif post on the Housewives.
They are just so damn funny not to share! :)
 
 
When Kim saw Lisa '"faint" on Dancing with the Stars.
 
 
 
 
I think this goes for us all?
 
 
 
me after this week
This is me, EVERYTIME.
 
 
 
 
me seducing your man
how I feel after the bottles of wine.
 
 

when I finally pass out, I pass out gracefully.

 
 
 
Oh my is Lisa, really that stressed?
 


Gotta love NENE.


Juss letting you and your wig be, girl.




YESSSSSSSSSS!!!



Nene, don't have no time for that.











 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.