Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

Just incase you didn't know this past Sunday was Easter.. 
The day our Savior Jesus Christ, risen from the grave!
Most people spent with there families, or at church, or at home.

Where did we spend ours? Lets just say numerous places. We had school parties, went to my second family home and then Sunday to my in laws for a rainy cook out and a little egg hunting.

We ended up with entirely too much candy and way too many of those damn plastic eggs. 

Here are a few pictures from our weekend.





















I hope EVERYONE had a truly great Easter, while celebrating Jesus! I sure know Slayde had a wonderful time, and probably a mouth full of cavities! yipeeeeeeee......


xoxo,
Amy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.