Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Slayde’s New Room!

 

Recently, we have been hard at work getting Slayde’s room ready so we can move Stella’s in his old room.

(Reason we switched rooms because new room has wood floor baby room has carpet)

So after 3 full weeks of taping, painting, sweeping, mopping and moving furniture in and out of rooms.

We FINALLY finished! ONLY with Slayde’s room. Now, we have the baby bed up and in a room just if she comes earlier then expected.

I couldn’t be any more happier with the colors I picked out for this room. 

I still need to get a few more things like a colorful rug and maybe some yellow curtains.

Which I know will make the room come alive even more.

BEFORE:

IMG_0159 

IMG_0161

IMG_0162

IMG_0164

IMG_0165

 

AFTER:

IMG_0215

IMG_0217

IMG_0225

IMG_0230

that face.

IMG_0231

IMG_0239

 

IMG_0241

 

It wouldn’t be a “real picture”  if his room was spic n span, now wouldn’t it?

I LOVE LOVE the blue, it turned out just the way I hoped it would. Like, I said before I need to add a few colorful accents and yellow curtains and it will be officially complete.

Oh, and how does Slayde like it you ask?

The boy can’t get enough of this new room. He wanted to be in his room all day, but finally I talked him into going outside for some fresh air and exercise.

The “bulletin board” is for all the things he brings home from school. We like to display his work of the month!

 

If you are wondering what color we picked out for the room.

We went to Walmart and got the “Colorplace” brand in the colors

Green Arbor Walk and Clearly Deep Ultramarine

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.