Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Life Lessons.

Over the years I have learned a lot of things while in my twenties. I have lost friends, gained new ones, and kept the ones that mean the most.

I am not saying I am a perfect friend. Because I'm not at all. But. I am a great friend if your good too me. I have hurt a few friends in the past because of a few blog posts. But, it was never my intention for them to be upset about it but, they were and that is nothing I can change. I cant change the past but I can change the future.

Have you ever had a friend where they just completely quit talking too and you have no idea why? That has happened to me. As well. Still to this day she hasn't given me a legit answer on why we are no longer friends. but. Again I am okay with that.

I know I have hurt friends and they have hurt me. But, the difference between me and them is I forgive them. . I won't hold a grudge or act like I don't even know you while out in public. Learning how to be a friend has been one of the most learning experiences for me. I have learned so much from being friends with different people and learned what not to do.

Like I said I'm not perfect and neither are you. But, Like I said before I have lost a lot of friends the past year over one blog post and because others are scared of being my friend because of what others think of me and my opinions. Someone once told me. "Amy, who needs a abundance of friends when all you need are a few" I realize that now. I realize that even though you think that your bestest friend you have been friends with for a year or two will find a reason not to like you for whatever reason they may not like you for and you have to just accept it. I'm happy too say I have only a few "close" friends I can ALWAYS count on and a few "friends" I can call friends and don't judge me on my past. So a big shout out to them for putting up with me over the year and always being on my side and excepting me for me and always letting me have an opinion and not taking sides because the other person doesn't like me.
I can't change who I am as a friend but, I can improve it for the better and learn from the mistakes I have made.

I don't blame a few for being upset with me. But, I can move on with my life. I live my life. I make my own chapters in my book of my life.  I'm sorry for the ones I have hurt in the past and I am sorry if you think my intentions of trying to be a good friend To you scares  you away. but one thing I can assure you I have learned is being a good friend is better then being a shitty friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.