Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kindergarten update!

So far it's going good. .
Although he did get moved to the front the first day because he is a talker. But, the doesn't surprise me when his dad never shuts up! ;)

Anyhoo. I enjoy waking up 6 am making him breakfast and packing his lunch. I actually wouldnt mind waking up earlier. But, beauty sleep is a must!
Slayde doesn't enjoy the long hours at school but, I know he will get used to it. He enjoys math and meeting new friends. When it is time for him arrive I am literally waiting by the door to here about his day (I am the one with separation anxiety here, not him). With that being said I would like too say my son is a proud kindergartner. I can't wait to see what this year will bring him and us! I  looking forward to homework, school trips, and all things that will be coming up this year! We haven't set any goals for this school year but, when we do. I'll be sure to let you know what we goals Slayde has set for himself!

Xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.