Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mom of two

Being a Mom of two is wonderful. It has changed me so much as a person, I would say that 2013 was my changing point. Alot has changed for me during this that year and over to '14. I have learned who I am, where I am going and what matters the most. Family. Those two special little humans I have created.

Before becoming a mom of two, I drank alot and thought about myself. On most days. Now, I want to spend as much time as I can with my kids. I literally could just stay home with them on weekends and be fine. Back then, I was out (almost) ever weekend (with Rusty of course) partying. I look back at my old self and think, why didnt you spend your weekends with Slayde?  Now, I love staying home and finding a babysitter is hard to come by. ;) (Especially the really really good ones, Jacie ;)).

Honestly, being a mom of two has made me a better mom, wife and friend. I see things in a newer light and see life as everyday is my last. I cringe thinking of life taking my children away from me.. But, me being with them on a daily basis makes my life go around better. Knowing I am home with my kids, not someone else tucking them in when it should be me. Don't get me wrong I still know how to have fun and I want to once I am done nursing. I just won't make it an everyday weekend thing...

Thank you Slayde and Stella, I love you.

P.S. I have been craving a patron shot, since I got pregnant. Whose down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.