Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Husband.

Today my husband turns 28, which means we are the same age for only two months then I'll be older then him....and also, we ate nearing pur thirties.. ekkk!

Anyhow.
Not a day goes by I don't think of how lucky I have it with such a great husband I have, I know mpst girls are NOT this lucky. I mean, this husband can cook, do the dishes and laundry.
But, he also loves unconditional. Works his ass off to give me and the kids anything we want. Stays home on the weekends when all I want to do is "just be a hermit." Is sensitive, (ever since baby girl arrived he has gotten to be quite the softy). Watches VanderPump rules with me.. makes me laugh constantly. But, most importantly never gives up on our marriage and always willing to fight for it.
I love you Babe, Happy Birthday and Here is too many more with you. Cheers!!

Xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.