Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Texas Women Blogger Meet Up.

I am VERY very late on this post. But, better late then never, Am I right or am I right?
Mid November, me and my girl Casey @ www.agirlandmerle.blogspot.com (go check her out) traveled to Dallas to meet up with our Fellow Texas Women Bloggers for a night out.
We were all Welcomed with open arms by the lovely ladies who put this on, Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck, Jennifer @ Busy Being Jennifer and Nicole @ Three 31.
Me and Casey were pretty much the first to arrive, and Wow. These girls did amazing. From the food to the decor. Everything was AWESOME. We also had ourselves a photobooth.  Which was so so fun.
On too the food, can we talk about this kale salad that was served? I am not a Kale fan, but dammmn...this salad was dressed with the best lemony dressing I have ever tasted. I wanted seconds, and the wine paired with it, well it was perfect. Because any wine paired with anything is perfect. Also, there was a butternut squash soup that was before kale salad. OMG, never have I ever tasted the butternut squash, but, this soup made me want to go home and roast my own.butternut squash. Then the main course. Brisket seasoned at its best with steamed yellow squash. oh MyTLanta!! Brisket had this perfect saltyness too it, and the squash was seasoned and cooked to perfection. I wanted seconds on everything. But, never asked because I'm not the only one who was there. Lol.
Wine, was brought by Lost Oaks Winery.
Food was from Urban Acres ( veggies ) and Brisket ( market street ). You people need to go follow them!
Everything was a AMAZING girls. Everything was perfect and tasted perfect. Thank you for such an amazing experience!
(Yea I screen shot the photos. Forgive me, my speciality isn't photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.