Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Top 7 Beauty Must Haves!

I love all things beauty related. Whether it be products, face washes, or makeup. I love it all. I wouldnt call me a junkie, but, I do love me some beauty products as much as the next girl... So here are a few of my favorite products I us on a daily basis.








1. EOS Lip Balm- this stuff is wonders I love the way it makes my rough chap lips feel soft after a day use. My son also has one in his backpack he uses often because he seems to always be having chapped lips these days.

2. Mascara- No matter what I always put on some mascara, whether it be clear, blue, or black. I always have it on. 

3. Apple Cider Vinegar- This stuff is A-H-mazing. It does wonders inside and out!
I usually put two to three teaspoons in a 6-8 oz. glass of water in the mornings and I down it first thing. It helps detox and cleanse you. I also, mix it with my Now European Clay Powder facial mask. It really does wonders for you and your body!

4. h2o- okay okay, this isnt really a beauty product, but hey...it HELPS your beauty.
I drink atleast 32 OZ. of water or more on a daily basis. 

5. Coconut Oil- I LOVE LOVE this shit stuff, like i literally USE it for everything. I put it in my coffee, smoothies, i use it after my shower, for facial moisturizer, cooking. you name it, i probably use it with coconut oil.

6. Eye Lash Curler- BECAUSE, i want my lashes to look full and big.
thats why!

7. Concealer-  because we all gotta hide a little baggage sometimes. ;)






xoxo, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.