Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Boston Babe - Fanatics Boston Red Sox OOTD

I love put outfits together so I figured I would put together a cute sporty chic OOTD paired with a cute hat, because for ONE
I love me some BOSTON RED SOX and TWO, I love wearing hats. 



The hat I picked to style was the Classic, adjustable "B" hat. 
I like the way the hat looks slightly "over worn"




Boston Red Sox '47 Brand Basic Logo Cleanup Adjustable Hat – Navy Blue

"Boston Red Sox '47 Brand Basic Logo Cleanup Adjustable Hat – Navy Blue"












Boston Babe

While I was searching on what to style with the hat, I knew i had to search Polyvore.com. I came up with a red slouchy red "Boston" Sequin Tee to give it that girly factor, the found a perfect pair of boyfriend jeans cuffed at the bottom just to add a little casual to the mix. I found these adorable Blue Polka Dot Keds, i knew it need a little something extra since here in Texas we NEVER know what the day will bring a perfect little denim jacket, and to finish it off I add the fabulous Blue weekend bag. I love everything about this outfit. I Would say it fits my personality to a tee. I love the Hat from FANATICS, if you want to purchase the hat I styled click here don't like that style or color? browse through the whole collections of styles here.



xoxo,
Amy Lee












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.