Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What Grinds my Gears

I have a lot of shit on my mind and I figured I would do one of my favorites....
"What Really Grinds my Gears!"

1. Okay, when I PM you on Facebook and ask why you deleted me on Facebook (because for one you lived with me once when YOU had no one, AND 2 I thought we were "cool") and you respond with *bleep* you. You bet your ASS I am gonna blast you on my blog. For one that's rude. A simple answer of "I don't like you" would have been fine, but, nooo; you gotta act like a big shot like you always have. big talks but small bark. I remember you getting your ass beat by Brittany. #BYEFELICIA

2. Blaming the Police FOR YOUR actions! FOLLOW the law/rules. They taught you that in Kindergarten. Don't blame others for YOUR actions!

3. People not using a blinker, I know I have complained about this, but this is a epidemic and people need to understand that THEY NEES TO BE USED!

4.  The lake, closes again! Thank you rain, I understand you were needed but, you kind of messed up Summer for us here in Texas a little.

5. When I ask for NO beans, that means no beans.

6. If you want Change in Bowie, you have to step up! Our Generation needs to stop the cycle! This town needs OUR HELP!

7. And one more thing, hypocritical people annoy the shit out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.