Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

I have a 1st Grader!

This morning the alarm went off at six, which means another school year and another year of waking up waaay earlier then I want or Slayde wants. Oh well. I fixed him breakfast. He picked out his clothes and brushed his teeth. I had asked him if he wanted me to bring him DQ today, shockingly he said no. He proceeded to tell me he wanted to take his lunch because he has the coolest lunch box EVER. Bumble Bee/Transformers are a big deal around my house! Which made my heart happy because its the simplest things in life that he enjoys and loves! Which makes me feel good because I'm raising him to be humble and grateful!

I'm still trying to grasp on too what happened to my little Smarty Pants kid! Hoping he has a wonderful day and I can't wait to hear all about his first day of 1st Grade!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.