Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Just Between Friends-TIPS for resale shopping

If you have been following me for sometime now, you probably already know that I Love to shop resale/consignment, or whatever us humans call it theses days.
*GASP*
I know. Honestly, its like a stress relief for me. I like shopping at resale for my children the most, lets all be honest.
They grow extremely fast and if they are anything like my kids, they will have a stain by the end of the day

So that means you bet your bottom dollar I am going to the Just Between Friends in Fort Worth.
What is Just Between Friends? GOOD QUESTION!
It’s the LARGEST Children and Maternity consignment sale in TEXAS! It is held every year at Fort Worth’s Will Rogers Stadium at the Amon G. Carter Exhibit Hall. It will be open to the public Thursday September 3rd 2015- Saturday September 13th 2015
If you plan on attending this sale FIRST TIME PARENTS AND GRANDPARNETS can sign
up to shop early! The registration for this ends September 3rd, if you are a volunteer or consigning clothes you will get a pre-sale pass!
Be sure to Follow them on Social Media!

Now, since we have that all out of the way. Here are a few of my Tips while your at JBF shopping.

When I am shopping resale , I always look for a few things. Stains, holes, rips or tares.
I always make a list of the things I need to purchase for my children.
Always look at the price! If you can get the brand cheaper at the store, your probably not shopping at JBF!
Know your brands!
Don’t feel overwhelmed! Remember you made your list of what you need and looking for!
Don’t be hateful to other shoppers, everyone wants a pleasant shopping experience at JBF! So if someone grabs what you wanted, ask a volunteer if there is another or something close to what you found!
Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself!





 XOXO,
AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.