Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Five Friday Favorites

I thought it would be fun to link up this week. Its my first time to 
link up with Heather @ Life with Leggings

Favorite Lotion-No7 Completely Quenched Lotion.
You guys I am not even kidding with you. This lotion
is completely amaze-balls. It keeps my skin hydrated,
soft, smooth, silky, or whatever other verb I can use to
discribe this lotion. Just get it and try it. I promise you, 
your going to LOVE IT.




Favorite Drug Store Foundation-L'OREAL Infallible ProMatte Foundation
I have been on this you tube makeup review kick here lately 
and I came across a few you tubers that 
raved about this here foundation. It has very great coverage,
the more you add the better the coverage. It
stays on all day. My skin can breathe with this on which is 
the best part! this is a must try in your beauty kit!
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, $12, target.com. Courtesy L'Oreal  - HarpersBAZAAR.com:

Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner-Suave Rosemary and Mint
I love the smell of mint and rosemary together.
I just does something to my scalp and nose 
that just makes me feel awake! This is always in
my shower!
This post explains the benefits of rosemary in shampoo and how it can help with hair growth  Product Review: Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo/Conditioner:



Favorite Body Wash-Say Yes to Grapefruit
This isnt the exact one I use, I couldnt
find a pic of it. This is the scrub. I do love
both and they both smell fantastic and awake 
when you use them. So use these in the morning
not at night. Unless you plan on not sleeping.


Say Yes to Grapefruit body wash. Pumice in it rubs off dead skin cells and it has Vitamin C!:

Favorite Razors- Gillette Venus & Olay
These ladies are the best!
I love the way it makes my legs feel soft 
and how it has such a close shave. It pairs great
with my E.O.S shaving cream. I know 
I know you don't have to use cream with these
razors. Well I do and it makes my legs even softer, 
like a babies butt.

Best New Product Awards - Best Women's Razors/Hair Removal: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor...great for traveling!:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.